Are you a talented and motivated Part III Architect with a keen interest in complex geometries? This boutique design studio would be ideal for you. They are an exceptional design studio with a number of ground-breaking infrastructure projects in the pipeline. The studio comprises strong designers, who look for innovative design solutions, hence your should be a strong designer yourself. Exceptional Rhino skills and experience of working on projects at the early stages (Stage 0-3) are essential for this role.
- Work within an established team on a mid and large-scale infrastructure projects internationally.
- Produce design ideas and model using Revit.
- Collaborate with design team to develop design solutions.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified Architect or equivalent
- Strong design skills
- Fluency using Rhino.
- Experience on medium to large-scale projects at RIBA stages 0-3
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
Apply with an exceptional portfolio of work. We have a limit of 10Mb.