A design studio with an excellent work culture is looking for a BIM coordinator to join their in-house team. This role will be a centralised role within a practice of 30 strong to continue to build and maintain the implementation and use of BIM. They have adopted Revit on some key projects, this role is key in the further development and future of the practice.This company pride themselves on flexible working, staff retention, and progression opportunities. If you are looking to be a key figure in an established studio with an inclusive culture, do not miss out.
- Report to BIM Manager
- Daily management of BIM models, workflows and office standards.
- Provide technical support and training with mentoring and workshops.
- Coordinate with consultants and sub consultants.
Skills and Experience
- BIM coordinator, Architect with experience of BIM, Architectural Assistant with experience of BIM or Architectural Technologist/Technician or Engineer.
- Experience working in a similar role within the built environment.
- Experience of BIM model management, setting up projects, and clash detection.
- Dedicated to thriving in a fast-paced environment with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Excellent presentation and detailing skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Advanced experience and knowledge of Revit, Navisworks.
- Knowledge of Dynamo and Python ideal.
- NBS building.
- Proactive with a can-do attitude.