A world-class design studio in buzzing central London is on the lookout for an immediately available Part II or Part III architect to work on a London-based infrastructure project.
Successful applicants must be strong all-rounders with exceptional MicroStation or Revit skills. Previous experience on like-for-like projects at stages 4 and 5 are essential for this role. Initial contract role with long-term potential.
- Work within an established team on a large-scale infrastructure project based in London.
- Produce documentation through stages 4-5.
Skills and Experience
- Experienced Part II or Part III-qualified architects (or equivalent).
- Fluency using MicroStation and/or Revit
- Experience on large-scale projects at RIBA stages 4-5.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available architect to work with a globally-recognised studio. Please apply with a CV and a short selection of your best work in PDF format and less than 10 Mb in size.