There is no better time to join this forward-thinking and ambitious design practice as they pick up pace and secure some major projects. With a unique and collaborative ethos to create socially inclusive and sustainable environments, this practice has an exciting ongoing and upcoming pipeline of work across housing, mixed use, education and urban regeneration. You will have the opportunity to be extremely hands-on in the development and management of projects, shouldering responsibility and advancing your skills quickly.
They have a centrally located office and offer additional benefits including hybrid working, 25 days holiday (plus you get your birthday off) and a structured bonus system.
- Working closely with the Directors to develop a variety of housing and public sector education projects across all scales and RIBA stages.
- Developing and maintaining a strong relationship with clients, authorities and external consultants.
- Running design teams
- Overseeing and producing drawn information in Revit.
Skills and Experience
- Design-focused Part III-qualified with UK-based practical experience ideally on mid to large scale housing or education projects across all RIBA stages
- Previous experience or an enthusiasm to work on socially led, design-driven and commercially aware projects from start to finish.
- Acute attention to detail with excellent standards of presentation.
- Excellent command of Revit with experience using this on a live project.
- A thorough understanding of London planning standards and UK building regulations.
- Excellent communicator with an outgoing attitude.