Are you a Revit whizz looking for more project exposure and support with your Part 3?
We are looking for an ambitious Part 2 Architectural Assistant with practice experience to join a forward-thinking studio.
This role provides a fantastic learning opportunity with access to a vast variety of projects at the early and later stages of development.
- Minimum of 1 year UK based practice experience is essential.
- High level of Revit proficiency.
- Experience and passion for scripting (advantageous).
- Rhino and Grasshopper skills highly desirable.
- Previous practice experience, preferably working on UK-based projects in Revit
- Part II qualified
The studio cultivates a 'place of learning' atmosphere within the office and offers the opportunity to shadow award-winning Architects with monthly CPD's from leading industry professionals.
The selected candidate will be given creative freedom to push the boundaries of architecture utilising state-of-the-art digital design tools and modern methods of construction.
In addition to all the above, you can expect to receive a competitive annual salary with the option of hybrid working 1 day per week working from home.