An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the senior leadership team of a busy Southwest consultancy as a Lead Architect working as part of a further Development, Land & Planning team!
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading our Architectural team providing clients with a knowledgeable, friendly and dependable service on a variety of diverse projects, which include feasibility studies, pre application drawings, outline and full planning applications, building regulation drawings, tender documents, construction issue drawings and contract administration throughout the work stages.
You will lead a dynamic design team ensuring that clients' expectations are not just met, but exceeded.
To be considered for the role of Lead Architect you will have:
- A minimum of 10 years post chartered experience working in a busy, diverse office
- Proven experience as an Architect, working on a diverse range of projects, including residential new build, conversion and refurbishment projects through all stages of the RIBA plan of work
- Proven track record of winning work, preparing fee quotes that are both competitive and profitable
- Understanding the process of Appointing clients
- Good working knowledge of REVIT Autocad and a good technical knowledge of construction as well as current building regulations and planning processes
- ARB and RIBA membership
- Excellent communication skills with a proven track record of managing a team by both planning resource allocation and programming of schemes in collaboration with the Architectural team and other stakeholders
- The ability to work well under pressure, working on multiple projects at one time
This is a full time, permanent position. If interested, please get in touch either on 07909234077 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.