Looking for a better work/life balance? Frustrated with the travel into central London? If this is the case, then please take a look at this opportunity!
An established planning and design practice are looking for a Senior Architect to join their ambitious team in Reading. This practice has a wide portfolio of projects across the UK, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and America. Their current portfolio is based primarily in the Middle East with several major design projects underway ranging from strategic master planning through to the detailed design stage.
This role will involve driving projects forward, liaising, and presenting to clients, managing, and coordinating with all engineering disciplines and other sub consultants. Guiding Landscape Architects and Technicians throughout projects to ensure design direction is maintained and help them learn and develop within their roles. Ensuring graphical outputs and deliveries meet high-quality standards expected from the design team and company as a whole.
As an ideal candidate you will have the following:
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a senior role with exposure to leadership and management.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience particularly on large-scale projects.
- Middle East experience is also essential.
- Strong ability to produce high quality graphical reports, documents, drawings, and illustrations using a variety of software packages.
- Must have a Landscape Architect degree
- Ability to build relationships with other disciplines and clients, suppliers, and consultants as well as junior and senior members of the company.
- A competitive salary is on offer along with a range of benefits and an attractive pension scheme.
If this role sounds perfect for you, then do not hesitate to apply today!