Our client who is an Interior Design studio is looking for an Interior Architect to join their growing team.
Our client works on high-end residential projects within the UK and internationally.
Role & Responsibilities
- To work on high-end residential design concepts, schematic and detailed design packages in line with client briefs
- Present and promote design concepts to the wider team and, where required, to clients.
- Produce work on the development and preparation of all scheme design activities
- Oversee the work-flow and deliverable for Junior and Assistant Designers
- Be comfortable working autonomously with exceptional attention to detail
- Ensure projects are being delivered correctly through regular communication and site visits
- Team management, delegate tasks and activities to junior team members, where required
General Skills, Abilities and Competencies Design
- Ability to take a design brief
- Ability to generate design ideas that respond to the brief and the architecture of the building
- Be confident in the delivery of RIBA Stage 4 drawing packages for Interior Schemes under the supervision of an Associate or Senior Level Architectural Interior Designer
- Have a strong understanding of interior detailing and bespoke joinery
- Power Point