Our client who is an Interior Design studio is looking for an Interior Architect to join their growing team.
Our client works on high-end residential projects within the UK and internationally.
Role & Responsibilities
- To work on the development of high-end residential designs from concept stage through to installation
- Present and promote design concepts to the wider team and, where required, to clients.
- Produce work on the development and preparation of all scheme design activities
- Oversee the workflow and deliverables for Junior and Assistant Designers
- Communicate clearly and effectively to the wider project teams, both internally and externally
- Under the supervision of the Senior members of the team, ensure projects are being delivered correctly through regular communication and site visits
General Skills, Abilities and Competencies Design
- Ability to take a design brief
- Ability to generate design ideas that respond to the brief and the architecture of the building
- Ability to produce 'sample' / 'mood' boards
- Ability to source products e.g. fittings, finishes, furniture, lighting and generate schedules accordingly.
- Power Point