This practice has just won two exciting projects and therefore has a rare vacancy for the right person. You will be joining a small, friendly, elite, design-focused company that is efficient and only hires top tier designers. Their portfolio ranges from small boutique retail and hospitality to commercial retrofit so you will have the opportunity to expand your portfolio working on a range of project sectors. This would be an excellent place to do Part III qualifications, or to gain more responsibility in a practice that will enable career growth. Your peers in this practice are fun and enjoy numerous social trips throughout the year.
- Join a team to work on a variety of coming and upcoming projects at design stages.
- Modelling in rhino, hand drawing and drafting in vectorworks to produce concept and design ideas.
- To strive for design excellence, continuing to develop the company's aesthetic.
Skills and Experience
- Part II with some UK experience or recent part III.
- From a design-focused background with a quality portfolio that clearly demonstrates a keen design eye and passion for innovation.
- Vectorworks ideal.