FRAME are currently working with an award-winning design studio based in central London, to recruit a Senior Interior Architect.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking to join an exciting, fast paced and collaborative studio.
Not only will this role elevate your portfolio, there will be amazing opportunities to progress within the studio.
You will be working on High end Residential projects for VVIP clients, as well as the opportunity to work on Luxury Hospitality projects also.
Skills and experience:
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Photoshop and Sketchup – Revit knowledge will be considered a bonus
- Confident leading a team
- Strong knowledge of UK building regulations
- Experience working on large scale projects
- Ability to create tender packages, bespoke joinery and floor plans
- Experience working on large residential schemes and developments- amenities
- Strong client facing skills
- FF&E not vital, but considered a bonus
- Confident and pro-active attitude
- Experience working on large residential apartment projects – amenities a bonus
- Passionate about High End Residential design
- Specialising in Luxury projects across multiple sectors
- Working with VVIP clients including celebrities and royalty!
- Beautiful central London office
- Vibrant and energetic team
- Opportunity to travel internationally
- Room for progression
Please note- you must have the Right to Work in the UK for this position.
If you are interested in applying for this position please apply today, with your CV and Portfolio.