FRAME are currently looking for a Junior Visualiser to join an expanding visuals department, at one of the world’s leading Retail Design studios.
The London based studio are looking for talented Junior Architectural Visualisers to join their team on a permanent basis.
Some amazing benefits include;
An in house chef, early finish with drinks on a Thursday, hybrid working on a Friday, potential to travel to projects abroad, frequent team activities including yoga and an annual bonus.
This is an amazing opportunity for a Junior Visualiser looking to elevate their portfolio and progress their career with a supportive and exciting studio.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience working on Exterior Architectural visuals
- Proficiency with 3DS Max, Vray, Corona, Photoshop, ideally Unreal Engine and knowledge of Revit considered a bonus
- Strong lighting composition skills
- Ability to collaborate with the Visuals team and Architects / Interior Designers to ensure the highest standard of visuals are delivered
- Ideally experience working on Commercial spaces – Retail or Hospitality would be considered a bonus
- Over 20 years of experience within the Architecture, Interior Design and Strategy field
- Specialising in both UK and Worldwide, Large – scale, High End projects
- Strongly believe in internal progression
- Working for Extremely high profile clients across multiple sectors
- Amazing benefits package including; an in house chef, Yoga sessions, Personal training sessions, life drawing workshops, team social events, office drinks every Thursday from 4pm and beautiful London views!
If you are interested in this role, please apply today with your CV and Portfolio.
Please note you must have the right to work within the UK, this is a fully office based role.