An international design practice known for being at the cutting edge of large-scale infrastructure and aviation projects worldwide is on the lookout for a motivated Part II. This critically acclaimed central London practice is interested in meeting Revit-proficient Part II's with good technical experience to join a busy and collaborative team. Successful candidates must be Revit-proficient and have experience in large-scale projects, with transport experience desirable.
- Work within an established team to aid design delivery on a high-profile UK aviation project.
- Assist in the production of packages through stage 4.
Skills and Experience
- Part II-qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working at RIBA stage 4 onwards on large-scale projects, with transport/aviation experience desirable.
- Experience delivering packages including shell & core and envelope.
- Fluency in Revit.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
- An immediate start