FRAME are working with a Hospitality AJ100 practise to recruit a talented Midweight interior Designer.
This AJ100 practise have been experts in Hospitality design since 1992, working on both Architecture and Interior Design. The award winning studio offer a fantastic range of benefits including hybrid working after probation, annual team trip abroad and regular team social events.
As a Midweight Interior Designer you will work under the Senior Designer as well as having the opportunity to take the lead on projects of your own! You will be the point of call for clients and the consultant team.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to join an innovative and forward thinking practice!
Skills and experience:
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Photoshop, Sketchup, InDesign
- Experience working on Hospitality projects, ideally Hotels or Food & Beverage projects
- All-round Interior Designers, confident with all stages of projects
- Strong team player and able to co-ordinate
- Liaising and managing client meetings and processes
- Strong design skills, ability to create and develop design schemes and concepts
- Ideally at least 4 years' experience working within the Hospitality sector
- Ability to create and develop technical packages
- Experience liaising with clients and contractors
- Knowledge of UK building regulations – ideally hotels
- An AJ100 practice specialising in Hospitality projects
- After passing probation you will have the opportunity to work hybrid
- Working on a variety of projects within the Hospitality sector both in the UK and internationally
- Annual team trip abroad!
- Regular team events
- Opportunity to travel internationally
- Proud to be an inclusive studio
If you are interested in this position, please apply today with your CV and portfolio.
Please note you must have the Right to Work in the UK and have a valid passport for travel.