FRAME are currently working with a High-End Design studio to recruit for two Mid-weight Interior Architects.
This is an amazing opportunity for anyone looking to elevate and progress their career on large-scale, luxury residential projects.
The team are working on a large scale project predicted to take 2 years until completion. This incredible project is a large-scale, luxury residential development including amenities.
There will also be the opportunity to work on smaller projects simultaneously.
- Working on a super high end Residential development project, predicted to last another 2 years
- Delivering high quality, full drawing packages
- Heavy client and contractor facing- high involvement in client meetings
- Working on the whole project to deliver one of the studios largest to date
- Meeting with Architects and M&E to ensure projects are running smoothly and in-keeping with the clients design needs
- Creating strong, technical drawing packages
- Being a point of call for clients, Architects and contractors
Skills and experience:
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Photoshop and Sketchup – Revit knowledge will be considered a bonus
- Knowledge of UK building regulations
- Ability to create tender packages, bespoke joinery and floor plans
- Experience working on large residential schemes and developments- amenities
- Strong client facing skills
- FF&E not vital, but considered a bonus
- Confident and pro-active
- Experience working on large residential apartment projects – amenities a bonus
- Strong ambition to progress
- Passionate about High End Residential design
- Specialising in Luxury projects across multiple sectors
- Working with VVIP clients including celebrities and royalty!
- Beautiful central London office
- Vibrant and energetic team
- Opportunity to travel internationally
- Room for progression
If you are interested in this position, please apply today with your CV and portfolio.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK.