A widely-published design studio is looking for a technically-minded Architect to join their team. You will be working on an exciting mixed-use project in Central London. The role would suit a well-rounded Architect, with at least 3 years' of professional experience at a reputable design practice. You should be familiar with consultant coordination and production information.This is a great opportunity to see a well-designed project through to completion and gain more site experience.
- ARB registered Architect or equivalent overseas qualifications
- A minimum of three years’ of professional experience.
- Detailing and construction drawing skills.
- Proficient in AutoCAD.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Ability to manage workloads under time pressure.
- Stage 5 on site experience.
- Site inspections and reporting.
- Liaise with consultants and contractors.
- Communicate design issues and solutions directly to client.
Please apply with samples of work demonstrating a selection of your best projects. We have a limit of 10Mb.