A 50 strong West London architectural practice are looking for an experienced Part II Assistant or Architect to join their vibrant team of architects and designers. This practice has a team of top-class architects with large portfolio of medium scale projects across sectors including high-end residential, commercial and hospitality.
Responsibilities include working as part of a team to assist on the development of design proposals as well as preparing drawings, schedules, reports, visualisations, and coordinate designs with other consultants.
Qualifications and Skills required:
• Qualified Part II Assistant or Architect
• Experience in high end residential, commercial or hospitality sectors is essential
• Excellent experience in ArchiCAD is required
• Ability to coordinate with architectural design team and excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Site or job running experience is essential
• Good technical ability is a bonus
This role can be temp to perm or perm! Please get in touch right away for more information as the client is looking for someone to start ASAP!