A global design studio with a broad portfolio across large complex projects is looking for architects across varying levels with strong Revit skills. This is an opportunity to join a global and collaborative team to design and deliver high-quality projects within the life sciences, education and/or commercial sector. Strong career progression opportunities on offer, as well as a thriving office space who adopt a hybrid approach to work.
- Join an existing team to work on a UK science and/or higher education projects.
- Production information in Revit.
- Oversee packages
- Coordinate with external consultants and sub consultants.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified architect or equivalent.
- Experience working on large complex (20M+) projects.
- Life sciences, labs, healthcare or commercial project experience advantageous.
- Solid technical understanding including UK codes and regulations.
- Fluency using Revit is essential.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.