An AJ100 studio with a long history of designing and delivering some of the UK's most notable schemes is looking for an established revit technologist to join their team of sixty, as a BIM Coordinator. Ideally you will have a couple of years experience, focusing on drawing production of UK housing schemes and expert revit skills. On offer is the opportunity to work as part of a collaborative team in a swish south London office with excellent long-term benefits and progression opportunities on offer.
- Provide support, troubleshooting and mentoring in the implementation and use of Revit and workflows across the practice.
- Creating and implementing ISO 19650 Standards to all projects and well as developing and maintaining the BEP’s,
- Develop and implement new office standards and improve office templates, drawings, documents and modeling standards.
Skills and Experience
- A degree within the built environment, ideally Architectural Technology.
- Excellent technical and UK construction knowledge, specifically of large housing schemes.
- Expert Revit, modelling and content creation skills.
- Knowledge and application of UK BIM protocols and standards, BS EN ISO 19650-1, ISO 19650-1.
- Strong communicator with a can-do attitude.
This is an opportunity to set foot into a well established practice to play a key role in their continuing implementation and practice of BIM.