This practice have 4 offices nationally and employ over 50 architects, interior designers and landscape architects. Operating for over 65 years they have a diverse portfolio of work spanning education, industrial, travel, healthcare retail and residential.
They are currently looking to grow their team in London to work on a large industrial project, incorporating manufacturing and logistics space. They are looking for architectural staff of varying levels, including experienced Part 2's, Architectural Technologists and qualified architects. Strong technical skills and experience working on similar projects would be highly favourable.
- Working across all RIBA stages
- Production of technical information for tender packages and construction information.
- Attendance of project meetings with client, contractor and other consultants.
- Ensure drawings comply with statutory regulations and relevant local design standards.
Skills and Experience
- Proven ability of running projects within the UK across all RIBA work stages.
- Experience working on industrial projects, specifically manufacturing and warehousing
- Proficient in the use of Revit and/or AutoCAD.
- Excellent knowledge of current Building Regulations
- Fluent English, both verbal and written.
- Enthusiastic and reliable.
- Excellent time keeping skills and ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Ability to work independently or supported by a team.
- Experience of detailing complex buildings and ability to produce comprehensive working drawing packages.