A recently formed and successful consultancy firm is seeking a Senior Project Manager and / or Project Manager to join their London team. This organisation will provide the opportunity to work highly creative and high-profile design projects across the globe. For clarity, this is a non-design role, and would suit an Architect of Designer looking to transition into a management role and make use of their design coordination and organisational skills.
- Support design team to deliver a project management service across projects.
- Lead in setting up project activities.
- Preparation of documentation and consultancy services supporting design team.
- Demonstrate pro-active approach to engaging with the project team(s), following up on information exchanges and monitoring programme tasks independently.
- Be an ambassador for the organisation.
- Provide a high quality of service and receive positive feedback from the Client.
- Issue documentation with accuracy and in a timely manner that represents the company in a positive light.
Skills and Experience
- Degree or post-graduate qualified in project management or similar relevant qualification.
- Chartered status as member of ARB, RIBA, APM, RICS or equivalent institution (preferred but not essential).
- Excellent Project Management skills demonstrated.
- Knowledge and experience of the architectural process, including different procurement routes. Including experience in JCT and/or NEC contract administration.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated, able to work independently, diligent and with an eye for detail.
- Please apply with a CV and ideally a small selection of your best projects (10Mb or under)