This practice is looking for an Architect or Technician to deliver a medium-density residential project in London. This project will go on-site imminently so they are looking for an architect or technician with strong technical and delivery experience, including knowledge of building regulations, codes and standards.
The practice has 4 offices across the UK and employs over 50 architects, interior designers, and landscape architects. Operating for over 65 years they have a diverse portfolio of work spanning education, industrial, travel, healthcare retail, and residential.
- Production of technical information for tender packages and construction information.
- Attendance at project meetings with client, contractor and other consultants.
- Ensure drawings comply with statutory regulations and relevant local design standards.
Skills and Experience
- Experience working on multi-residential projects
- Proficient in the use of Revit and/or AutoCAD.
- Excellent knowledge of current Building Regulations
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Enthusiastic and reliable.
- Excellent time keeping skills and ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Ability to work independently or supported by a team.
- Experience of detailing complex buildings and ability to produce comprehensive working drawing packages.