Are you an architect with international experience in stadium and leisure projects? A ground breaking design studio in the heart of Central London is on the lookout for an immediately available architect to join their illustrious studio on a fixed term contract basis. On offer is the chance for you to work within a prolific design team, crafting the design of a prestigious international project joining a team of skilled and collaborative architects. If you are an architect with a great sense of teamwork, communication, and is available within two weeks then apply today!
- Work within an experienced & collaborative design team to drive delivery of a large-scale international project.
- Deliver project from concept to schematic design
- Work across all RIBA stages, crafting design iterations with your team, client presentations, package and production information, and design team meetings
- Experience working at concept to schematic stage on large-scale projects previously, ideally within the UAE
- Part III qualified or equivalent
- Flair for design and belief in own ideas
- Notice period no longer than two weeks
- Revit proficiently
- Excellent healthcare plan, from physical to mental health, to consultations, dental and treatments
- Decent annual leave entitlements and pension scheme
- Opportunity for growth within a WAF nominated design studio
- Potential to work on innovative and impressive international projects
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious architect to join a top global firm on a contract basis