Due to an increased workload this small architectural practice is urgently seeking either a Part II Assistant or an Architectural Technician with a high level of Vectorworks literacy to join their tight-knit skilled team of committed Architects and Assistants. They were established over 15 years ago and have accumulated a wide portfolio of projects during this period consisting of private residential, conservation, commercial interiors, and hospitality/leisure. This practice works across boundaries, connecting all parts of the project to deliver great ideas with exceptional design and programme management. They thrive to provide the highest quality work for all their clients.
This role initially will involve working across all RIBA stages on the following projects: -
- A new build high-end residential scheme based in Cheshire
- 2x Grade I Listed residential refurbishment projects
- Multiple private residential extensions
You will be working extremely closely with the Project Architect and gain significant exposure on all the RIBA stages so this would be perfect for your Part III experience.
To be considered for this role you will need the following attributes/skills: -
- Hold a Masters in Architecture (or overseas equivalent) or a Degree in Architectural Technology will be considered
- Strong Vectorworks skills is essential
- Experience working on private residential projects
- Minimum of 1 year professional experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a small team
If this role sounds perfect for you, then do not hesitate to apply now!