A global, multidisciplinary consultancy working across architecture, engineering and project management on a range of sectors are looking for an inspirational talent to lead their office in South West London. You may already be an Associate Director or Director in a small practice looking to progress within a larger company, or wanting to move from a traditional design background to add value to a multidisciplinary consultancy. This company only hire ‘the best of the best’ and are looking for all round abilities to inspire and lead a talented ambitious team.
- Mentoring, managing and leading the team of designers, architects and project staff.
- Overseeing all operations with the support of the businesses' shared services including HR and finance.
- Representing the organisation in the wider industry.
- Winning work.
- Ensuring a high level of design execution.
Skills and Experience
- Architectural qualifications
- Prior experience in a senior leadership role within a top tier architecture practice.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Experience managing operations, including HR and finance.
- Willingness to immerse yourself into the wider design industry.
- Design excellency and integrity.
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Some experience work winning/or eagerness to start.
This company offer a great work life balance, career structure and benefits.