An award-winning, emerging studio is seeking an established Architect to play a key role (Aspiring Director) in the running and further growth of the practice. You will be taking on responsibility for commercial projects up to 30million and bring in more work. You may have hit a glass ceiling where you are and want to stretch your business development muscles within the commercial market! This practice offers a strong reputation. To be considered you must have knowledge of the London market and be able to deliver an entire commercial package including CAT A + B fitouts.
You may be from an architecture or interior architecture background.
With a new studio in East London, this youthful team are also working within the residential market to support a stable amount of work. They will offer an ambitious person the opportunity to utilise their talent in this growing practice.
- Lead a small-to-medium team on multiple projects simultaneously across design and delivery.
- Work on a range of projects with an emphasis on 8-30m commercial interiors/ workplace projects in London.
- Review as well as produce concept, planning and technical drawings and specifications.
- Lead coordination with stakeholders, contractors and consultants.
- Foster key client relationships.
- Help grow the practice.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified architect or interior architect with demonstrable experience leading, managing and coordinating a small team through all RIBA stages.
- Extensive experience working with high-profile clients on London-based CAT A + B commercial workplace projects.
- Good design eye including experience with architectural interiors.
- Contract administration, fees and invoicing experience.
- Client facing with demonstrable experience of liaising with clients, stakeholders and contractors.
- Excellent communication skills and a confident leader with the ambition to inspire success in others.
Please apply with a well-presented CV (3 pages max) as well as a short portfolio demonstrating your best projects to date.