This emerging design company with offices overseas, have a healthy amount of international work in the pipeline and are also winning awards for their recent built work in the UK.
They are looking for a Lead Architect/Project Director to sit at the top of their structure for their newest exciting project. They have recently won a city-scale competition in the middle east, and need someone to run the project. You will initially be based from their satellite office in Seoul, and be housed in high-end luxury accommodation. This will be for a few months at a time, up to 5 months in the year (max). The role will also involve travel to Los Angeles. You must be an experienced Architect with a strong design portfolio of international projects that you have run, to be considered for this unique opportunity.
- To run a small design team to produce a world stage project
- To meet deadlines efficiently
- To lead communication with London team to ensure first class design quality is maintained.
Skills and Requirements
- Part III architectural qualification, UK or international
- Portfolio and experience running global scale design projects
Don't miss out on this once in a life time project!