A top design studio with global projects is seeking a deputy project manager to join their team and facilitate their projects. This collaborative team design everything from unique objects to large complex masterplans across the world, never striving from their ambition and ethos of positive social impact. You will enjoy a busy environment and be incredibly proactive, also responsible for ensuring efficient, timely and on-budget delivery of projects from start to finish.
- Report to Project leaders and manage workflow and programme of high-profile and complex projects from start to finish including post-occupancy.
- Liaise with the commercial team to review the scope and deliverables.
- Prepare sub-consultant appointments.
- Assist with resourcing and budget management.
- Provide an excellent level of service to the client and external teams.
Skills & Experience:
- Qualified architect/equivalent with significant experience within a deputy/project manager role on large international projects.
- Demonstrable understanding of project planning and monitoring.
- Proactive with the desire to get things done and contribute to the success of teams and the wider practice.
- Ability to forge relationships with internal disciplines as well as clients and consultants.