AJ100 studio with a notable portfolio of housing and urban regeneration projects is looking for an architect with urban design experience to join their team. They offer excellent benefits and a fantastic working culture. You will be contributing to a large-scale housing/mixed use projects underpinned by sustainability and community therefore experience in and/or a qualification in urban design is essential, along with Revit.
- Work across the design, development and delivery of UK housing-led projects.
- Liaise with client, authorities and external consultants.
- Production of information in Revit.
Skills and Experience
- Design-focused Part III qualified Architect
- A masters or further study in Urban Design would be highly desirable.
- You should ideally have experience working on UK-based mid to large scale housing projects.
- Previous experience or an enthusiasm to work on socially led, design-driven and commercially aware projects from start to finish.
- Acute attention to detail with excellent standards of presentation.
- Excellent command of Revit with experience using this on a live project.
- A thorough understanding of London planning standards and UK building regulations.
- Excellent communicator with an outgoing attitude.