An award-winning multidisciplinary studio renowned for sustainable placemaking is looking to make a key hire for their urban and landscape team.This busy medium-sized studio in London have recently won a number of mixed use/residential projects, and you would be taking the lead on an urban design project in South West London. They are looking for someone with design flair, story telling and pitching abilities to work closely with a key client and lead a team to realise a one-of-a kind urban project.
- Liaise with a multi-disciplinary team to co-ordinate the urban design strategy for a large project in South West London.
- Oversee and manage the production of masterplans, diagrams and documents
- Conceptualise projects, both through hand drawing and 3D/digital tools.
- Manage key client relationship.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified urban designer with considerable practical experience.
- UK experience across housing and mixed use projects, of varying scales.
- Client facing and management experience.
- Presentation skills including pitching.
- A strong design background with a flair for conceptual thinking and story telling.
- Ability to produce high quality hand drawings and graphics.
- Fluency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Sketchup (Revit would be highly beneficial)