An AJ100 studio with a long history of sustainable place-making is looking for a BIM Coordinator to join their in-house team. This is an opportunity to work alongside the Head of BIM in a practice-wide role across a range of mid-to-large scale UK housing projects. As well as an award-winning portfolio, this well-established team in north London offers a unique culture and ethos rooted in career support, development and well-being.
- Join the in-house BIM team to provide support, troubleshooting and mentoring in the implementation and use of Revit and workflows across the practice.
- Lead BIM execution, project kick-off and committee meetings and workshops.
- Creating and implementing ISO 19650 Standards to all projects and well as developing and maintaining the BEP’s,
- Develop and implement new office standards and improve office templates, drawings, documents and modeling standards.
Skills and Experience
- A relevant degree in the built environment.
- Expert Revit, modelling and content creation skills.
- Knowledge and application of UK BIM protocols and standards, BS EN ISO 19650-1, ISO 19650-1.
- Excellent technical and UK construction knowledge.
- Strong communicator with a can-do attitude.