This practice benefits from offices situated around the globe, delivering high-profile schemes across housing, commercial, education retail and leisure. As a BIM Coordinator, you will be an integral part of the busy London team, working on international projects throughout the design stages.
- Working with the project / team leader, to support the Revit capabilities within live projects.
- Support the companies wider BIM capabilities and strategies.
- Provide workshops on setting up projects, site files, area scheduling for the earlier project and design stages.
- Assistance in creating families and guidance to help model facade design in Revit with ease.
- Build appropiate families for Carbon calculations.
- Establishing methods of "Best Practice" for workflows, procedures and standards.
Skills and Experience
- Advanced and exceptional proficiency in Revit.
- Ability to prioritise across multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficieny in Sketchup and Rhino.
- Strong ability in setting up Revit projects for Architecture design.
- Advanced proficiency in defining and updating Revit templates for different design stages.
- Advanced proficiency in configuring and managing projects and BIM data sets.