Award winning multi-discipline consultancy LEEDS/MANCHESTER
We currently have a great opportunity for a Sustainability Consultant to join an experienced team, specialising in a range of sectors that include (but are not limited to) Commercial, Defence, Education and Utilities. The ideal candidate will have a passion for growth and desire to learn.
You will be involved in developing, governing and delivering sustainability strategies from inception, through to hand over for buildings and property portfolios. You will specialise in sustainable appraisals, carbon modelling and climate change. As a senior member of the team your remit will include developing your own clients and workstreams and you will be involved in preparing fee proposals.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- BREEAM Assessments
- HQM Assessments
- SKA Assessments
- DREAM Assessments
- WELL Assessments
- Embodied carbon reviews
- Net Zero Carbon reviews
- Assist with producing technical briefing notes and reports
- Assist project stakeholders with all issues relating to sustainability
- Expand the role to encompass wider issues of sustainability pre and post construction.
- Production of reports and drawings
Experience and Skills Required
- Training in BREEAM and other similar sustainability assessment methodologies is essential
- An understanding of Building Regulation Part L
- A good eye for detail
- Able to produce concise verbal and written reports to a good standard of English
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of renewable and LZCT options
- Experience with planning support documents
- A full driving licence
What you get in return
A competitive salary is offered along with a generous benefits package. Flexible and hybrids working options are also available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.