This practice has just won two exciting projects and therefore has a rare vacancy for a Part II with strong concept skills. You will be joining a small, friendly, top-tier design-orientated company that only hires the best. Their portfolio ranges from small boutique retail and hospitality projects to commercial retrofit schemes, so you will have the opportunity to expand your portfolio by working on a range of project sectors. This would be an excellent place to gain experience for your Part III qualifications and to gain more responsibility in a practice that will enable career growth. The team are fun and enjoy numerous social trips throughout the year.
- Join a team to work on a variety of projects at the early stages
- Model in Rhino, draft in Vectorworks and produce sketches for concept and design stage
- Strive for design excellence, and continue to develop the company's aesthetic.
Skills and Experience
- Part II with some UK experience.
- From a design-focused background with a high-quality portfolio that clearly demonstrates a keen design eye and passion for innovation.
- Vectorworks ideal.