You may be from a traditional UK practice looking to join somewhere bigger with an international reach, or perhaps you do a similar role in a practice and are looking to move up the career ladder. Based in Central London, you will be working closely with a Director responsible for growing and running a team. You will be expected, as Senior Associate Director to lead and inspire the team to ensure that innovative and thought-provoking projects achieve high-quality design standards and are delivered on time and on budget. You will need to support the delivery of business development strategies and actively support the team and all projects within the residential sector.
- Lead project meetings and client presentations
- Act as a contact for client interactions and maintain good relationships with clients to maximise opportunities for repeat business within the residential market.
- Lead, guide and provide training to junior members of the team.
- Have excellent management skills to lead large projects and teams.
- Support the wider design ethos of the practice.
- Be an excellent communicator.
Skills & Experience Required
- ARB professional registration or equivalent preferred
- Has experience of successfully leading and managing a team across large-scale UK residential projects
- Has a proactive approach to client management, with a proven track record of engaging potential clients and partners
- Be commercially astute, and being able to demonstrate this through effective decision-making, project resourcing and management