Family run award winning high end residential design studio seek Senior Architect.
Your new company
Are an award winning firm who have a fantastic reputation within the central belt of Scotland, who specialise in bespoke high end residential, commercial, conservation and passivhaus projects.
They are a very successful and busy RIBA chartered practice, who offer a bespoke and comprehensive design-focused service from concept through to completion.
Building styles vary from very traditional projects, to more temporary. Based on the clients aspirations!
Your new role
You will work with prestigious individual clients on bespoke projects for new and existing buildings, which are often historic and listed. You will work on all stages of projects, bringing architectural experience, robust creative skills and technical ability to the role. The type of design software you're used to is less important than your overall skill set, as training can be provided.
Their team is extremely hard-working and creative team, working in an open planned office that is ideal for discussion around projects and design. A traditional working environment for a medium-sized architectural design practice.
It truly is a good place to become a more experienced and rounded architect. Additionally, they also use BIM software, project management software and integrated office management software.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ideally 3-6 years PQE (but open to all candidates)
- Experience within the residential sector is preferred
- Good construction detailing ability
- Experienced at working on site
- Good client interface and client management skills
- Good written and communication skills
- Experience in running multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexibility to travel all over Scotland
What you'll get in return
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Due to the fact this a well rounded role, you will be given the opportunity to grow as an architect and gain the experience you may be missing in your current role.
- Work on your own projects, as well as working as a team on larger projects.
- BIM training can be provided internally
- FREE day off on your birthday!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.