Fantastic opportunity to join an award winning Scottish Landscape Architect firm
Your new company
Are a well known local Glasgow based Landscape Design Consultancy. Best known for the diversity of work, and ability to turn their hand to renewable projects, public realm, residential, office, education to food and drink.
The practice has been involved in a variety of successful urban regeneration, landscape design and environmental projects throughout the UK.
They pride themselves on their comprehensive yet personal service in all aspects of landscape architecture, management and landscape planning.
They operate quite a flat structure in the office, and are really keen to find a candidates skillset and passion, and thrive to make that work available to them in the office.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ideally be a chartered landscape architect, or working towards it. If you need the support, there is a mentor available within the practice to assist with helping you towards chartership.
- Design experience, contract admin experience, or experience within assessment / report writing would be ideal.
- Our client is looking for someone who is really keen to take on a range of projects across different sectors, therefore it is important that you are adaptable
- Due to the structure, there is a great opportunity to push into a director level role within the business if you so desired.
What you'll get in return
- A very diverse range or projects
- A role that can be adapted and tweaked to suit your individual skillset/specification
- 28 days holiday + public holidays
- 37.5 hours a week
- Overtime or time in lieu
- Xmas bonus
- yearly staff review
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.