Senior Architectural Technologist Job Glasgow / Up to £48k
Your new company
This AJ100 practice, and top 10 in the Urban Realm are on the market for a strategic hire to their studio. This practice is steeped in history with an extensive depth of experience and ability across a variety of sectors. They own a very well laid out open planned office with some fantastic social spaces for staff and clients. Additionally, they are located in a great position for some of Glasgow better known bars and restaurants (handy for you Friday night after work drinks).
Your new role
The current project that you would join would be a large Hospital. The initial role would to be to assist with the technical design phase of a complex but very interesting façade package.
What you'll need to succeed
- You need to be compliant to BIM level 2 standards
- You will need to have had experience in complex external façade packages
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Ideally you will have circa 15+ years experience
- Have the attributes that would lead you to becoming a good manager of people and projects
- Be able to work remotely on projects, and liaise with a team of staff all collaborating on the one project
What you'll get in return
- Very competitive salary in line with market rates
- A chance to work for an award winning practice in the heart of Glasgow
- Involvement in the design process or projects
- Involvement in the development of junior technicians
- A lot of autonomy in your role and working environment
- Fully remote working is available should you want it. But the is also available for those who want to use it.
- A chance to work on projects across a wide variety of sectors
- This is a great opportunity that when you speak with me and learn more about it outwit the job advert, I am sure most Technologists at this level would be interested in. The progression through the business is genuine, and can be demonstrated by their current senior management team. Where there are a number of Technologists in senior management roles.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.