A leading AJ100 design studio is looking for an architect to join their new Dublin team. This is an opportunity to work on a range of national and international projects. The projects vary from £1bn regenerative masterplans, including large sports, housing, and commercial schemes for key developers, to £30m one-off cultural centres.
On offer is an ambitious, rigorous and collaborative design environment where you would be learning from some of the best in the industry. They adopt a 'tools down' rule from 1 pm on Fridays. Their Dublin team is relatively newly established however you would be joining a wider practice who are listed in the AJ100. Ideally you will have gained knowledge and experience at a well-known UK-based studio, and you should have good Revit skills. Above all you will be looking to join a small but growing team in Dublin.
- Work as part of a small team on projects across sectors and stages.
- Take part in extensive design discussions and collaboration.
- 3D modelling, both digital and physical and production of information in Revit.
- Liaise with the client and the local authority, liaise with the design team as well as the contractor
- Be a team player contributing to company culture and dynamic.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified RIBA Part III Architect or equivalent.
- From a design-focused background with a strong career record and stand-out design portfolio.
- Experience working on medium-to-large-scale projects, ideally across workplace, housing, culture or sport/leisure.
- Good working knowledge of Revit, Adobe Suite and MS Office.
- Can-do attitude to work.
- Excellent communication skills - fluent in English, both written and spoken