A devoted, dynamic and specialist South London based studio is seeking to bolster its ranks with an experienced and accomplished Mid-Weight Interior Designer. Working with some of the biggest names in the leisure/F&B/hospitality sector, this position will see you develop creative solutions for exceptional interiors projects to create exquisitely detailed and beautifully finished spaces, each with their own unique style.
As this is a small practice, you will be the key member of the team within the working unit with responsibilities across a number of varied projects. The successful candidate will be interacting with the team of Architects and Designers both on and off site – so it is essential you have experience in this area.
In order to be considered for this role you must have a full UK driving license and exhibit the following:
- Vectorworks proficiency preferred - will cross-train
- Between 3-7 years professional experience
- Good all round knowledge of Interior Design & Architecture
- Experience of preparing and submitting planning applications would be advantageous
- Proficiency in creating mood boards, colour schemes and FF&E schedules is essential
- Hospitality/leisure experience would be an advantage
- Experience with Listed Buildings would also be advantageous
If you’re looking to join a close-knit collaborative studio and produce stunning bespoke interiors projects, then apply ASAP!