A cool award winning East London studio is seeking a project architect to deliver a couple of key London commercial workplace projects, both new build and fit-out. In a brand new office, this design-led team offer the perfect environment for passionate architects to further grow their portfolio and hone their job-running skills, this opportunity would be perfect for someone who is a capable job runner and looking for that step up to senior architect in a growing team.
- Working under an associate on the day-to-day running of a number of high-profile commercial workplace schemes at stages 3-6.
- Contribute to other projects in the office including mid-scale housing.
- Liaising with the client, contractor and consultants.
- Producing and managing technical drawing packages.
- Supervising works on site.
- Being a team player with effective communication, contributing to the team dynamic.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III Architect with demonstrable project leading experience.
- Ability to deliver high-quality UK commercial workplace projects up to £30m, new build and retrofit.
- Housing experience beneficial.
- Prior experience at a design-focused practice.
- Good technical skills with proven experience working at RIBA stage 4-6.
- A confident and ambitious character with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well in a fast paced team.
- Good working knowledge of Vectorworks is advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent visual presentation and graphics skills demonstrated through a high-quality portfolio.