An award-winning boutique studio is planning their next phase of growth and as part of this are looking to add an eager Part II assistant to their team. With projects of varying scales, for both private and small developer clients this is a fantastic opportunity to gain excellent exposure and grow your portfolio on a range of carefully crafted serviced apartments, domestic residential and co-living schemes. This studio would suit someone who has a keen eye for quality design and enjoys working meticulously through bespoke detailing.
- Assisting a director on a wide variety of UK-based projects, both new build and refurbishment across RIBA stages 1-6.
- Production of information in Vectorworks.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part II with proven UK experience, ideally on quality housing projects.
- From a design-focused background with the ambition to work on small-to-medium bespoke refurbishments and new build.
- Excellent command of Vectorworks, Sketchup and Adobe Suite.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
This is the perfect opportunity for a competent assistant to gain excellent exposure and qualify whilst building a portfolio of contemporary one-off projects.