FRAME are currently working with an award winning, Luxury design studio based in London to recruit for a Midweight Retail Designer.
This incredible permanent opportunity is perfect for designers looking to elevate their portfolio and work on High End Retail projects.
As an Interior designer you will be responsible for working on a variety of Retail projects to deliver the highest standard of design. Responsibilities:
Skills and experience:
- Supporting the Retail team with concept design and development and presentations
- Creating high quality concept design
- Attending site visits with the team and liaising with contractors
- Attending client meetings
- Producing drawing packages including bespoke joinery design
- Build knowledge of the Retail market, competitors and clients
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Cinema 4D and Photoshop
- Strong concept design and development skills
- Experience working on Retail projects
- Ability to work on projects from concept to completion
- Experience meeting with clients
- Strong team player with collaborative working attitude
- Proactive and conscientious
- Keen to learn and develop skills
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Specialising in Luxury projects across multiple sectors including; Residential, Hospitality, Retail and Yacht design.
- Beautiful office in central London location
- Working with high profile clients including celebrities and royalty!
- International studio with offices across the world- opportunity to travel for projects
If you are interested in this position, please apply today with your CV and portfolio.
Please note you must have the Right to Work in the UK.