FRAME is proudly working alongside a High-End Luxury Restaurant studio to recruit for a Senior Interior Designer.
As a Senior Interior Designer, you will be working directly with the Director and team of Midweight and Juniors on projects from concept to completion.
You will be working on all stages of the projects, meeting directly with clients, developing their wishes into concept designs all the way through to delivery.
This internationally renowned studio strives on authenticity, working closely with each individual client on a fully bespoke basis.
If you are looking to join a friendly and flexible working environment, this role is for you! Role & Responsibilities
Required Skills & Experience
- Lead and manage a project team across all stages of design detailed concept, detailed design package, site and construction.
- Work closely with the interior designers providing general support, effective design management processes and implementation initiatives.
- Act as a mentor and help manage the career development of the design team
- Create design project schedule and timeline.
- Ensure that the integrity of the agreed design solutions are maintained by taking responsibility for the development of the design and the project.
- Oversee and assist in the produce 2D technical designs and bespoke joinery detailing in AutoCAD.
- FF&E selection and specification, establishing concept proposals within budgets.
- Liaise with clients, contractors, and suppliers.
- Sourcing materials.
- Compiling mood and concept boards.
- Speaking/meeting with various suppliers, manufacturers, tradespeople to understand their product, costs, obtaining samples, swatches, etc.
- Work with the directors to create unique concept designs
- Manage team workflow and efficiency
- Site visits and assisting with installations
- Help maintain a happy and positive work environment
- Ideally degree qualified in Interior Design, Architecture, or similar
- 5+ years’ experience, ideally in the hospitality industry.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, and the Adobe Suite.
- Client-facing and on-site experience.
- Passion for interior design and architecture.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to communicate at all levels in a variety of settings including a corporate environment and construction environments.
- The successful candidate must be technically minded with a positive can-do attitude.
- The individual must be highly organised, adaptable and flexible with the ability to use own initiative.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and be committed to completing tasks and following through.
- Must be a team player and be able to work well with the assigned team.
- Salary of up to £50,000
- Additional holiday allowance provided based on length of service, up to 5 additional days
- A collaborative environment that encourages progression and development
- Career development and social events
- Hybrid working
If you are interested in this position, please apply today with your CV and portfolio.
Please note you must have the Right to work in the UK.