FRAME is proudly working alongside a High-End Luxury Restaurant studio to recruit for a Junior Interior Designer.
As a Junior Interior Designer, you will be working directly with the Director and Senior Designers as part of a team of Midweight and Juniors on projects from concept to completion.
You will be working on all stages of the projects, meeting directly with clients, developing their wishes into concept designs all the way through to delivery.
This internationally renowned studio strives on authenticity, working closely with each individual client on a fully bespoke basis.
If you are looking to join a friendly and flexible working environment, this role is for you! Role & Responsibilities
Required Skills & Experience
- Assisting on the development of space layouts, elevations and joinery packages.
- Assisting on the development of project schedules including research (Furniture, sanitaryware, decorative lighting and finishes).
- Quick 3D model sketches during design stages (ideally SketchUp models).
- Preparing client presentations.
- Assisting with general correspondence with contractors, suppliers and third parties.
- Liaising effectively with the Team Leader regarding workload planning and timescales.
- Ability to prepare and submit (with assistance) statutory applications i.e planning, advertising, building control.
- Ideally 2+ years F&B/hospitality experience
- Experience in interior architecture and ability to produce technical drawings
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Suite and Sketch Up (VRay would be ideal)
- Hand sketching or photomontage and collage abilities would be advantageous
- Basic understanding of Mac would be useful
- Excellent communication skills
- Salary of £25,000 – £32,000
- Career development and social events
- Potential to WFH after probation