This is a well-established practice based in Central London, known for delivering excellent workplace projects throughout the city. They have a strong sustainability drive, the practice is well known for their work on refurbishment projects, repositioning existing London buildings to maximise their potential. Successful applicants will have construction experience and will be joining a structured and experienced team. Key Responsibilities
- Oversee project team and liaise with client.
- Work closely with client and manage relationship.
- Work on a variety of London-based projects, both new build and refurbishment.
- Regular and effective liaising with project director, design team, clients and consultants.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working at RIBA stage 5 onwards on commercial projects.
- Fluency using ArchiCAD is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.