This studio are seeking a talented, ambitious, and committed Sustainability Consultant to join their expanding studio. This is an opportunity to work on some of the world’s highest profile infrastructure, rail, residential and mixed use projects.
- Developing sustainable design proposals with project teams.
- Reviewing project designs and providing technical advice.
- Building client relationships and liaising with multi-disciplinary design teams.
- Preparing sustainability assessments, reports and presentations.
- Developing and implementing the practice’s sustainability vision and strategy alongside our sustainability group.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelors Degree in a Built Environment related subject.
- Masters Degree or equivalent specialism in sustainable design.
- Experience of a similar role within the construction industry, preferably with a design focus.
- Good knowledge of Low and Zero Carbon technologies and their application to the built environment
- Proficiency with sustainable design software including environmental modelling and life-cycle analysis.
- Ideally proficient in Revit, Dynamo, Rhinoceros, Grasshopper and Revit.
- Working knowledge of internationally recognised environmental design standards including International Green Construction Code.
- Ideally an ARB Registered Architect or Part II qualified.