This practice has offices around the globe, and they deliver high-profile schemes within the hospitality, luxury residential, and resort sectors. As an Architect, you will be an integral part of the busy London team, working on EMEA projects throughout all RIBA stages. This studio oversees the projects they design. This would suit an experienced architect with substantial experience working on large-scale schemes.
- Work on large international projects at all stages.
- Extensive collaboration of design/detailing ideas.
- Liaise with clients and consultants and lead design workshops.
- Be a team player with effective communication skills.
- Produce presentation drawings, models, sketches and renderings.
- Follow through the initial design through the construction
- Create, develops, and implements project design concepts.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III architect or equivalent.
- Experience working on international-based projects.
- From a design-focused background with a portfolio of high-quality projects.
- Experience working on large-scale, mixed-use and new-build projects.
- Good experience with Revit is required.
- Experience with Rhino, Grasshopper, AutoCAD and Sketchup is also preferable for this.
- Strong communicator with the ability to lead and manage a team.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with the design team, clients and consultants.
- Well organised with the ambition to grow your career.