Due to an increase in workload and a solid pipeline of work this growing architectural practice based in cool Shoreditch is searching for a suitably talented and experienced Project Architect to join their dedicated team of Architects and Architectural Assistants. This 20-strong practice boasts a wide portfolio of projects including commercial, housing and mixed use developments. The studio is situated in the trendy bustling area of Shoreditch/Old Street so is walking distance from a number of major transport links. This practice always ensures that business value is central to their design and delivering market performance across each of their project's lifecycle.
This Project Architect role will see you run projects day to day under the supervision of an Associate Architect, while enforcing the implementation of operational standards and ensuring the architects and assistants under your direction understand and adhere to these standards.
To be considered for this role it is essential that you can demonstrate the following:
- ARB/RIBA registered
- Minimum 5 years post qualified experience
- Vectorworks literate (cross training on offer for the right person)
- Proven track record with commercial office sector (both new build + retro fit)
- Experience liaising with client + contractors
- Technically competent with project track record working from RIBA Stage 3-6
- Experience in coordinating facades, structure + MEP / Dealing with the wider project design team
- A good communicator both internally and externally
- Driven to produce good buildings, but with an understanding of values
- Good residential delivery experience would be an advantage
If this sounds like you and you would like to hear more about the role, then please get in touch today!