An award winning international Architectural practice in East London is looking for 2 x BIM Coordinators to join their driven team of Architects and Designers. This 100-strong practice has a wide portfolio of projects including residential, civic & cultural, education and data centres.
This position will see you act as the technical hub in the BIM process from project kick off to the final close out of a project, facilitating the coordination among the entire project design team.
This role will involve you taking on a number of responsibilities including the following:
- Assist in the coordination efforts of the entire project team including external disciplines and contractors within BIM environment
- Be the ‘go-to-person’ for ‘how to’ and project troubleshooting in Autodesk Revit and its associated apps, add-ins and utilities
- Coordinate and upload the full architectural delivery at major deliverables milestones to project technology platforms such as BIM360, Newforma or SharePoint
- Check models for consistency, make proposals for model adjustments and discuss with the team and relevant consultants. Weekly model audits
- Monitor the implementation of possible adjustments to the models in order to optimise workflows. Undertake clash detection exercises as required
- Use advanced tools such as Navisworks/BIM360/Glue360 for project collaboration across multiple disciplines in a BIM environment
- Combine the federated model, merging various disciplines involved in the construction process, using certain protocols, programmes and structure
- Ensure compliance with Project BIM execution plans and BIM EIRs
- Liaise closely with the associates and project lead in the design development of the scheme with regular interim meetings
- Effectively communicate and work with every level of employee from general end-users to high-level managers and directors
You must possess the following skills/attributes:
- Advanced proficiency in Revit
- Experience in large data centers or industrial projects a bonus
- A drive for innovation and technological advancement
- Good at multi-tasking and very driven under pressure
In addition to competitive salaries, various benefits are offered to employees which include private medical care, annual office trips, contributory pension scheme and more! If you are interested and would like to learn more, please get in touch today!!